- 8th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 & Celeron® ULT processor (Whiskey Lake-U)
- Dual-channel DDR4 2400 SO-DIMM up to 64GB memory
- Supports 2 HDMI, VGA, 3 GbE LAN, 4 COM and 6 USB
- Trusted platform module (TPM 2.0 onboard)
- Fanless -40°C to +70°C* operating temperature
- 9 to 36 VDC wide range DC power input
- AMS.AXView intelligent remote monitoring software for IIoT
The feS630-528-FL is powered by the 8th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 or Intel® Celeron® ULT processor. The quad-core embedded box PC is designed with exceptional platform performance, abundant I/O interfaces, a wide-range power source, and triple display outputs. Its ultra-slim design allows it to be integrated for space-constraint applications. The feS630-528-FL has a dual-channel DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM socket for up to 64GB of system memory. It also features two swappable 2.5” HDD drive bays and one mSATA slot for flexible storage options. For extra expansions, the rugged computer has two full-size PCIe Mini Card slots and one front-accessible SIM slot for various peripheral modules such as wireless modules, 3G/4G or LTE. Additionally, the fanless embedded box PC supports the optional PoE function through PoE board to support applications that require the use of IP cameras or any PoE device, such as vision inspection. Additionally, the feS630-528-FL supports up to three independent displays via two HDMI and one VGA port. It also supports Axiomtek’s exclusive AXView 2.0 intelligent remote monitoring software to fulfill the requirement of remote monitoring.