- Intel® Atom® processor C3558/C3758 (Denverton)
- 4 DDR4 R-DIMM/U-DIMM for up to 128GB of memory
- 6 GbE RJ-45 and 1 expandable LAN module support
- Supports Intel® QuickAssist Technology
- Supports Intel® Data Plane Development kit (Intel® DPDK)
- Suitable for VPN, network bandwidth controller, firewall and UTM applications
The SCI363R is a reliable 1U rackmount network appliance platform offering Intel® QuickAssist technology and high processing performance through the Intel® Atom® processor C3558/C3758 (Denverton). It comes with six 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports using Intel® i210 Ethernet controller and one expandable LAN module slot for a maximum of fourteen LAN ports. It features two pairs of latch-type LAN bypass functions to protect important communications during power outages as well as BIOS console redirection for efficient management. The network security appliance provides high security and reliability with power-efficient for VPN, network bandwidth controller, firewall and UTM applications.